There are many problems that one can find when browsing the internet. Among them err_internet_disconnected error is one of the most common. When this message is seen in your screen then it means that you will not gain the access to the website that you are looking for.
Many users try to solve this problem by restarting their computer. However it is not successful many times. The problem might be very frustrating providing you headache. So, what will you do if you too face such problems? In this page we are going to provide you the solutions for it.
Solution No. 1: change local Area network setting
One of the reason for you to face this type of solution is due to the change in the Local Area Network setting. Hence by correcting the changes you can find the solution. Follow the guidelines listed below:-
- Open your Control Panel. If you are using the Window 10, you can access your control panel by pressing Win + X and then click on the “Control Panel” from the provided list. If you are using the older Windows versions then access it from Start menu in your computer.
- Click on “Internet Options”.
- Select the “Connections” tab at the top right side of your screen.
- Click on “Lan Setting”.
- Now untick or uncheck on every small square box in every provided options.
- Click on “OK”.
Solution No.2 Reinstall your Antivirus Program
One of the reason that you find this types of the reason is due to the restrictions in your antivirus software. There are many security software which unable you to access the various websites in internet for the security purpose. You might also be encountering this problem because of your antivirus software. So, it is wise idea to try reinstalling your software to check if the problem is solved or not. Follow the steps here:-
- Open Control Panel following the above first step provided in the Solution No.1.
- Click on “Programs and Features”.
- Select “Uninstall a Program”.
After uninstalling the program, now go back to your web browser and check if the problem is solved or not. Then if it worked it then you have an option to either re-install it or try using other anti-virus software. Another very similar error dns_probe_finished_no_internet also gets solved by this method.
Solution No. 3 Clearing the Browsing history
Sometime you might be unable to access the internet because of the cookies and cache. Hence, deleting them might solve the err_internet_disconnected error. So follow the following steps for clearing your browsing data:-
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on the Menu button placed at the top right side.
- Select “History”.
- Then click on the “Clear History” option.
- Check on the various options including “Cookies” and “Caches”.
- Click on the “Clear Now” button.
For Google Chrome:
- Click on the “Menu” of chrome browser at the top right side.
- Click “Setting”
- Select “Show Advanced Setting”.
- Check the options that you want to delete from the history including the Cache and Cookies.
- At last click on “Clear browsing data”
Any one of the above will solve the err_internet_disconnected error in your computer. If one solution do not work, you can try to solve by another one.